Tuesday, March 23, 2010

47 Class Film

I always kinda sucked at this kinda stuff. But I am excited and looking more forward to this then anything we've been doing. I'll be fun :)

*One idea we seem to bring up in my class is basically switching rolls. In a lot of the films we see its the teacher "saving" the students. But we wanna see the students save the teacher.
*I think i'd be cool to figure out whether we want this to work or not, meaning does the teacher get "saved" or does he just end up failing.
*I'd be cool if the teacher had some type of problem, I see this in movies all the time. Like the main character is a lonely soul, or he has a drug problem, or or or he has trouble at home. Some cheesey thing like that.
*I don't quite know what kinda tone I would think the movie would be but it always depends on my mood so that doesn't really help at all. Its 2am right now and I'm feeling kinda mellow, sleepy, and my eyes sting so I'd probably want the movie to have that type of mellow and sleepy hollow tone to it just cause that is how I'm feeling write this post at the moment. If I was in a happy mood I'd probably want it to have more of a comic feel to the movie. Something like Superbad but probably more PG would be fun.
*So in every movie there is always some climax or some big conflict that happens just as everything seems to be going well. Like just as soon as the teacher or the students seem to be finding peace and are all getting along, something comes in to totally shoot it down to rock bottom where the characters are tested to see if they can climb back up, reviving themselves once more.
*We should also maybe follow that trope of the badass rebel kid, but maybe are movie the kid would be seen more of someone who pushes the teacher and challenges him where the teacher realizes he can teach more then just what the books tell him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment