Sunday, May 2, 2010

HW 52 Human relationship

Okay so I am just going to splurge about ideas of human relationships. One thing that I seem to notice is that people always seem to be really needy. No matter how many things we seem to be able claim from what we want, people cannot get enough. We are always wanting more. When we have a great family, we want friends, after we get friends, we want true love, if we have that we want something more. No one is ever content with anything. Why is no one every content? I guess this is hard because everyone always seems to think of themselves because of the fact that we are our own main characters in the story of our lives.

Another thing is communication. I was always intrigued by how people communicate with each other. How in every relationship (not just talking about intimate relationships but lovers, friends and families) there is always problems that seem to be caused by lack of communication. So what is the right way to communicate between each groups of people. We were always taught that when communicating it is best to state to the person how you are feeling and why calmly. Who the heck comes up with the "rules" of communication or what works?

Sometimes I find myself having a hard time communicating. Although now it makes me wonder what is "good" communication? Or what is the real definition of communication? Talking, having a deep conversation, small talk? I have no problem communication with my boyfriend (at least I think we have good communication, whatever the definition for that is) but I always founds myself having trouble communication among friends. To be honest I think I need to learn how to make friends and keep them first before worrying about communicating.

This brings up my other thought of how you are expected to make different relationships. Or how to make good relationships. How are you expected to find a best friend? I feel finding one of those are really hard to do as I do not really have a best friend other then my boyfriend. What is a best friend? To my knowledge a best friend is someone who you can "communicate" with about anything, emotions, secretes, humor. We always seem to need to surround ourselves with relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment